Monday, February 16, 2009

TEN 23 Is Born!

Nearly a year ago, I created TEN 23 Studio to have a place to let my creativity run wild. I always enjoyed creating my own works of art as an outlet of self-expression. As I got older, I realized that I can also assist others in expressing their creativity & even offering my services to those who do not have the time to do so.

I believe in the good ole' saying... Don't settle for store bought when you can experience custom made & personalized to perfection!

8 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
    However think about if you added some great photos
    or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your
    content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could
    definitely be one of the best in its field. Awesome blog!


    My homepage: get your ex back fast, ,

    ReplyDelete