Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Introducing: My Wedding Concierge

My Wedding Concierge -- Find Us On the iPhone

My Wedding Concierge was founded by Phyllis Cheung and launched in September 2009. “My Wedding Concierge” is an iPhone App that allows brides to research and request information from wedding vendors directly from their mobile phone and is available in the Apple App Store for free. My Wedding Concierge is the only iPhone App that focuses solely on wedding vendors.


Brides are provided this tool that allows them to not only find and rank vendors, but share and organize them among their friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook.


Since launching, My Wedding Concierge have had over 12,000 downloads and consistently get 100-150 brides downloading the useful app daily.

Brides love to use My Wedding Concierge to research wedding vendors in their local areas and they also help wedding vendors showcase their work to brides in their local areas.

The My Wedding Concierge website: www.my-wedding-concierge.com features a smart search engine that allows brides to search the description of wedding vendors and their uploaded photographs.

My Wedding Concierge aims to be the ultimate wedding search engine. Brides will be able to use the website to research relevant information from wedding vendors, hand selected wedding blogs, images, and news articles. All wedding blogs indexed on our site have been selected for content and brides can search through all wedding blogs in one place instead of visiting each website individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment