Thursday, May 10, 2012

{New Product} Floating Place Cards


 A few months ago I had the privilege to work with some talented NE Florida wedding industry vendors.  Christy Whitehead Photography was the lead photographer on the set and also one of the theme designers along with Southern Charm Events and myself. 

The centerpieces by A Fantasy of Flowers were just beautiful.  I designed and created each of the peacock monogram plates and Tanya of Southern Charm Events added some bling to the chargers with glitter.  They really complimented each other quite well.

We were determined to add some special touches that were new and unique.  After racking my brain (and brainstorming with my 14 year old son who mentioned how cool it would look to make things "float" using something clear and vinyl), we came up with floating place cards. I JUST LOVE THEM!

Floating place cards are perfect for any special occasion. The personalized place cards also make for a great keepsake for the guests... so it knocks out the need for favors as well.




These are currently available by custom order via email (ten23designs@gmail.com).  Custom fonts and lettering are available.

1 comment: