Monday, July 16, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Last October I wanted to make some sort of "blessing" board.  I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do but I knew I wanted to do something and have it ready by November... Well October rolled on by... and then November. 

I went with the dry erase method by using a glass frame.

It was pretty easy to make and has a lot of meaning... I like those kind of projects.

I started off with a 14" x 26" photo collage frame... and removed the collage mat from behind the glass.


I picked up some nifty beige burlap (I think that is what this is called) from the fabric store... with some extras to make a few extra and some cool decor projects.


I put the burlap behind the glass... which was the most challenging part of this project.


I cut a decal with "Count your Blessings" with numbers 1 - 10


And viola!


 
You can also replace "Count your Blessings" with another saying if you wish (ie; My Favorite Things, What's for Dinner?)

No comments:

Post a Comment