Thursday, February 25, 2010

That's My Name... Can't Wear it Out!

I just love personalizing things. There is something about adding a name to things that gives it that extra special touch. I found this great light green, metal bucket at Hobby Lobby that matched Mya's crib bedding (the material I used to sew her crib bedding came from Hobby Lobby as well).



I used a decal of her name that I made earlier & added it to the bucket...



Where else do you think would be a good place to put her name?

Leave a comment and you will be entered to win a set of 5 name decals (6" - 8" long each). This giveaway will run through the end of July. Want to earn an extra entry? Follow me as a devoted reader (& let me know in the comment section) & you will receive 1 additional entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment